Authenticx in Action
Authenticx analyzed 6,000 interactions over a 30-day timeframe using Speech Analyticx™ and rule-based classifiers to identify specific language and phrases related to the brand experience. A sampled subset of 357 interactions were evaluated for further human analysis. Authenticx analysts flagged conversations that exhibited a negative customer experience.
This analysis found that 23% of calls contained a brand detractor. Detractors included:
- Lack of confidence in service being provided
- Frustration and confusion on claim status and benefits verification
- Questions and unclear knowledge about policy coverage
From these insights the organization was able to take action on the following:
- Provide additional information to members regarding preexisting conditions and acute onset of preexisting conditions as part of member coverage
- Evaluate the standard confirmation of policy purchase to include additional information about the claims process
- Expand training and talking points for agents to address processes accurately and succinctly for claims and benefit verification
These actions led to a significant decline in brand detractors as expressions of negative emotions have decreased. A follow-up analysis showed increases in both beginning and ending caller sentiment scores.
See Authenticx in Action
Learn more about how Authenticx analyzes customer conversations to surface recurring trends in this two-minute video.
Authenticx was founded to analyze and activate customer interaction data at scale. Why? We wanted to reveal transformational opportunities in healthcare. We are on a mission to help humans understand humans. With a combined 100+ years of leadership experience in pharma, payer, and healthcare organizations, we know first-hand the challenges and opportunities that our clients face because we’ve been in your shoes.
Want to learn more? Contact us!