In this third edition of the Customer Voices Report, we break down what it means to develop and build a truly customer-centric experience in today’s healthcare environment leveraging Authenticx data. Trends were derived from millions of customer interactions Authenticx analyzed on behalf of our clients in 2022.
It’s important to recognize customer-centricity is not just about meeting customer’s needs and expectations. It’s about training and equipping employees to find success and feel empowered to support your customers by being a part of an organization that is investing in tools and processes that enable a customer-first mentality.
In this report you can expect:
- To define what it means to pursue customer-centricity across healthcare
- Ways that customer-centricity impacts customers, employees, and their organization
- 2022 metrics, trends, and insights from Authenticx conversational data
- Recommendations on next steps organizations can take to build a customer-centric approach that resolves disruptions
- Ways Authenticx provides our clients with metrics and trends to promote customer-centricity
Want to catch up on trends identified in last year’s report? Download the second edition, Customer Voices: Solve Disruptions in the Customer Journey
Authenticx was founded to analyze and activate customer interaction data at scale. Why? We wanted to reveal transformational opportunities in healthcare. We are on a mission to help humans understand humans. With a combined 100+ years of leadership experience in pharma, payer, and healthcare organizations, we know first-hand the challenges and opportunities that our clients face because we’ve been in your shoes.
Want to learn more? Contact us!