A medical device pharmaceutical company wanted to better understand what was triggering technicians to transfer callers to other technicians and identify opportunities to empower customers to troubleshoot independently in an effort to reduce overall call volume.
Authenticx in Action
Authenticx AI listened to nearly 4,000 calls for analysis. 31% of these calls contained an obstacle or disruption (we call this the Eddy Effect) for the caller on the topic of technical support for medical device.
The top call drivers focused on:
- Instrument communications
- Connectivity issues
- Instrument issues
Authenticx generated a list of questions callers asked. This provided opportunities for pre-emptive caller education that could empower independent troubleshooting. Agent transfer rates were also highly variable. By correlating agent transfer rates with topics, the team was able to see opportunities for targeted agent coaching and education.
As a result, Authenticx identified the following recommendations:
- A renewed focus should be placed on training opportunities for support teams to improve the quality of client communication and remote troubleshooting processes
- Transfer and dispatch processes should be reviewed to improve consistency in agent rates with enhanced monitoring and coaching opportunities
- IVR system enhancements should be reviewed to route clients more efficiently to the correct service line to reduce multiple callbacks
- Enhancement of customer education opportunities could support independent troubleshooting
Authenticx insights helped pinpoint opportunities for the med device pharmaceutical company to review the agent processes and overall performance.
See Authenticx in Action
Learn more about how Authenticx analyzes customer conversations to surface recurring trends in this two-minute video.
Authenticx was founded to analyze and activate customer interaction data at scale. Why? We wanted to reveal transformational opportunities in healthcare. We are on a mission to help humans understand humans. With a combined 100+ years of leadership experience in pharma, payer, and healthcare organizations, we know first-hand the challenges and opportunities that our clients face because we’ve been in your shoes.
Want to learn more? Contact us!
Or connect with us on social! LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube